Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 103

September 30, 2018

Well well well, where to start.

These final weeks are scary honestly. Similar to how I was the final weeks before my mission, I take an extra second to enjoy each moment. Spend a little more time doing the little things. Take in sights, smells, and tastes that I know I will probably never get to experience again. I'm quieter. More thoughtful.
My mission President and wife interviewed us this week. They asked me how I felt and my concerns about going home. I explained that I just want to leave it all on the table. And that’s what I have been trying to do!

This week Monday was our special pday at the Korean folk village, this will be the last time I go before my parents come. This is seriously one of the funnest places and things I have done in Korea! I love it seeing the history and the amazing performances.

Then Tuesday we had zone conference we went to the Suwon fortress and that is always fun and beautiful! We received some great training and our mission is stepping up the effort and intensity for sure!

Wednesday we had some great lessons with an investigator and a less active. We just talked and both were interested and attentive and felt the spirit and grew a little bit more. It was great day.

Thursday was probably the best day of my mission! We spent the whole day with our mission president and his wife. We had interviews in our house. Then we drove with them for an hour in the car out to the neighboring area. Then we had dinner with them. Then sticker boarded with them. Then drove home for an hour with them! It was just so awesome and they just inspire me to be my best and be better! And none of the other missionaries wanted to talk to them, so i just talked to them and it was awesome! Anyone that knows me knows I get along with adults much better than children, and I just love the Turners SO MUCH!

Friday Saturday and Sunday we hit the streets and just grinded. We are really trying hard to find new people to teach and to talk to everyone so we spend most of our day outside on the street!

There was so many miracles this week and so many amazing things that happened. I don’t have time to explain them all, but here are a few.

1) Two of my favorite members came to visit me!
2) I was prompted to carry an English Book of Mormon around (something I have never done) and I met someone who couldn’t speak Korean who was really interested in the Gospel!
3) I met someone who invited me to come play volleyball with his college team!
4) I reconnected with an old friend that I met the first time I was here
5) A Bundang member referred her husband and brought him to church!

Those are just a few of the many many miracles I saw this week! It was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment