Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 104 NEW people to teach!

October 7, 2018

This week was soooo busy! So it all started because of Pday, we went bowling with some other Elders and it was good! I learned I don't like bowling very much... But after wards for some reason my companion didn't want to get outside and just sat at his desk, so I thought I could call LOTS of people and get some appointments. I found a way to still be productive and because of that our week was great! So I am actually glad and think it was a good thing to stay in side and grab appointments!

Anyways Tuesday was busy, we met 2 new person and had great time! The first man is a Canadian and wants to learn Korean! So we had a gospel discussion in Korean and he would ask us what certain words are. He claims to not be religious and have no interest, but he sure asked a ton of questions! And he doesn't admit it but he has a TON of interest! Well we agreed to meet every Tuesday morning!
Then we met another person for lunch! We had a good time. He has read the book of Mormon in the past and met with missionaries a lot, we are not sure how much he has actually been taught so we decided to start teaching him again! Then that day we had our service activity and a sticker boarding activity.

Wednesday was busy! We had to travel quiet far for district meeting. So our day was traveling for 4 hours, district meeting for 2 hours. Then studying and teaching English class. This day flew by!

Thursday I was on exchanges with Elder Bradford, we spent the morning studying and then went out and sticker boarded with the sisters! We then reexchanged and me and Elder Kim went to bishops house for a meal. There was another family there and it was a good time, with VERY delicious food! But the members were asking all the questions you want to ask to a dying missionary, what was hardest, what was best. What was most impressive what did you learn how have you changed. While I like those questions and don't mind answering, it really is indescribable. I'll never be able to express my love for this mission.

Friday and Saturday were rainy days... We had lots of appointments on these days. We had a lunch appointment with some more Members and they just expressed their love for me and how much they will miss me. One of the members expressed how I feel like a member of the ward and they remembered how sad they were when I left the first time and they don't want me to leave again.

Saturday we met 2 new people again! And they were super cool! Similar to the Canadian one met us and said all I want is to learn English, but as we talked all he talked about was God and he really opened up!

Sunday was a day inside and we did lots of planning and records and it was a good end to the great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment