Monday, September 24, 2018

Week 102 STRESS

September 23, 2018


This week, at least at the beginning I got ridiculously stressed. And as a result I got super sick! haha.

So at the beginning of the week there was a lot of things that really stressed me out.
1. I had to eat cow guts. That was just not very fun
2. I accidentally scheduled two important appointments too close together. So we rushed out of one and were late to the other and both parties were mad.
3. So many new rules came out that really hurt our English class and are making the members mad at me.
4. I had to give a talk in sacrament and preparing that was scary
5. My companion got really mad at me for seemingly no reason
6. All the missionaries in our district got into a fight.

There are more but I'm sure you don't really care. Also for some reason as a missionary really really little things can cause a LOT of stress. I've definitely learned that no matter how small you think something is, for some odd reason it can just really stress you out.

Anyways so because of that I was sick from Wednesday till now. I'm doing better though. Wednesday and yesterday were especially rough.

This week, despite the sickness and the stress we were able to see some miracles.

The biggest was a new investigator names June. He is so cool. And he is a volleyball player. And he is very sincere. Unfortunately when I got his number I didn't add a memo.... So when we met him, we didn't know anything about him so I was forced to ask "why do you want to meet us" his answer was jaw dropping. He said. I've been having a feeling that I need to go back to church and I think you can help me.
Well we talked and agreed to meet every Monday. It was awesome!

Then the other miracles were every single time I had to do something important such as teach English class, teach a lesson, give a talk, or proselyte I was blessed with strength and energy and my cold went away. Every time. For an hour during English class. For 10 minutes during my sacrament talk the Lord was with me and holding me up!

Today is Korean Thanksgiving so we are headed to the folk village, which is tradition in our mission.
I hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment