Friday, August 17, 2018

Week 96

August 12, 2018

Hello everyone!

This week was really really really busy!

And I’m not really sure what happened haha.

Monday we had a good day spent with friends. We have good food and went to a spa!

Tuesday we went to service! This is the only area that has a weekly service activity! We go and teach free English to handicapped people and then help them fold and make shopping bags.

Wednesday we had interviews and district meeting with president as well as a dinner with him! i love my mission president and he is such an amazing man! and I love his wife!

Thursday we had a few appointments and weekly planning! We met with our bishop! i love that man and it was good to meet him again!

Friday we had to go to Songpa to change Elder Kims address and phone and stuff like that, then we had a fun activity in the city of Ichean. We had a proselyting activity with our zone and it was really fun!

Saturday we had a jammed packed morning and spend the night doing our studies!

Sunday we had church and a nice meal with the Taylor family and we had haystacks! I am super happy I get to meet with this family weekly!

We have been seeing some miracles this week! We had a companionship study where we talked about finding and the different ways we can find new investigators. I finished by bearing testimony to Elder Kim that is we try our best and talk to everyone we will find through many different methods. Well I am really good at talking to people on the street! I am very comfortable with that! But on a bus and subway not so much... but recently I have been really really trying hard to talk to someone on every bus ride every subway ride. I have been getting nudged that I would normally ignore, but I have been following them. i have been setting aside fear. And because of that the lord send us 2 prepared people. We got a call from a less active member. He said I want to refer my son, he needs the church and he needs religion. We met him and he has very high potential! Then we got a self-referral and he is very interested as well!

I learned that the Lord wants effort and he wants our best, but he will answer our prayers and give us blessings through different means!

Have a good week everyone!
Elder Goon


No comments:

Post a Comment