Thursday, August 16, 2018

Week 83 Most spiritual week! EVER

May 13, 2018

This week we went to the temple and saw Elder Renlund. Wow that was special.
I love to see the temple. Pretty soon I’ll be able to go inside more than twice a year.
Elder Renlund is now my 2nd favorite Apostle. Sorry no one beats Elder Holland.
Also I got to skype this week so that’s why I’m not really emailing. But I will share one thing that I loved from Elder Renlund.

-------------------->
Attitude             .  +
                            E
       4          1       F
                            F
                            O
       3           2      R
                            T
                             -

That dot in the top right corner is where Miracles happen. That is where progress happens. That is where we need to be if we want to become the people God wants us to be.
If you are like me or Elder Renlund we are naturally in corner 4. And that is ok. But we choose what corner we want to live in, and we choose whether or now we will migrate every day to corner number 1. Something Elder Renlund committed us to do was plead every morning for God to help you move to corner 1.
I have recently been living in Corner 1 and it is amazing. I love life right now. But almost every morning I have to get up and plead and beg for help to get to corner 1. Some days it is easier, some days it is very hard. Very hard, but I promise corner 1 is where we want to be.

Elder Goon


No comments:

Post a Comment