Thursday, August 16, 2018

Week 81 6 months to sexy!

April 29, 2018

I started my 6 months to sexy this week. I have been exercising so so hard! And because of that I have been getting up on time much better and staying awake in the morning. I am also more productive at night because I want to spend 10-10:30 exercising. I feel super energetic because this is probably the first time on my mission I have actually been exercising hard and keeping pretty much the same pace as before my mission. I feel great!
Not only have I started working out harder but I have made other great goals! For more diligent studies and working harder in my proselyting efforts! I feel so so great right now and am so so excited for the next 6 months. I have a little long time left and I am going to hit it hard!
Unfortunately this week we got transfer calls and my companion is leaving. I am so sad. He was for sure one of my favorite companions! And my new companion is elder Price. It should be exciting and we should be together for a while.
This week we saw 2 great miracles. This was the final week of our month of consecration and we were supposed to really focus on baptismal dates. And we were able to get 2. Two of our investigators are young guys and super super good people. They are young and a little rebellious, but I can see in their eyes they are searching for the gospel. They really need the light and I think they are making some great decisions and some good progression.
We were also able to visit and meet with a couple members. I really love the members and they have always been my biggest joy in missionary work. We has a really good time this week and we worked pretty dang hard. I have made some more goals and will make more tonight.
There has been a huge change in me since starting my mission. I really hated and did not believe in goals before my mission. I thought if you really want something you would achieve it. You don’t need goals or plans. And in a lot of cases I think that this is true. But since I have started making goals and plans and having a vision for my mission or my life I have found amazing motivation and strength. I am living my life with more zeal. And it has been so much more enjoyable. I really feel like I am progressing and loving life right now!

Elder Goon

No comments:

Post a Comment