Thursday, December 21, 2017

Week 60



December 3, 2017


Wow what a terribly long week! 

We had one appointment all week. The rest of the time apart from studies we spent outside in the freezing cold talking to people all day everyday. It was a long week and a grind, but because of that we have been pretty blessed to meet some cool people and have some promising appointments lined up this week. 

There really isn't anything interesting to talk about. We really just worked out butts off. 

I don't really have anything uplifting or spiritual! I learned this week that there are times when we just have to put our shoulder down and push forward. We do it for the Lord and we do it because we hope for a better day. There were times this week when Ithought "I can't go one more step." But I did, and eventually I walked a block, then two then three and so on. As I kept just trying to put one foot in front of the other figuratively speaking I eventually got through the week. 

When life gets tough and we feel we can't keep going, just keep going. We keep walking and don't give up and eventually we will return to the Kingdom of our Father! 

Elder Goon


No comments:

Post a Comment