Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Week 56



November 5, 2017


Well this week was super super fun!!!! 

It started with the best Pday of my life!!!!!!!!! 
It wasn't Pday but it sure felt like it!!! because we received our smart phones and attempted to set them up but unfortunately after about 20 minutes of usage the phone stopped working and we were stranded. So basically this whole week was spent trying to get them fixed up to the point where we could start using them again. So essentially this week we had to do missionary work with no phones... Let me just say that I have so much respect for all the missionaries that ever had to serve without phones on their missions. I truly believe that technology is a gift from God that helps us to do missionary work. 

But after that fail we played volleyball on base with a military family for family night, and these people came and challenged us. They were good.... but not good enough.... me and my companion and Sister Patrick went SOOOO hard and we beat them. It was basically a 3v6 because the teammates didn't know how to play volleyball. We were hitting crazy hard and my jump serve came out and it destroyed them!!! So fun!!!

Tuesday we had a meal appointment with a member. he took us to a Brazilian steak house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so so good and I ate soo much. He challenged me to a contest and I won! Lets go. then desert was a super super awesome baked pineapple in cinnamon. SO DOPE.


No comments:

Post a Comment